Monday, May 12, 2008

Random thoughts...

I am not in the mood to write something right now. My brain must have been enervated from yesterday’s activities. Noel and I had a very interesting escapade which I prefer not to publish it here. But here are some of the things I am thinking in this cold rainy morning.

…I didn’t actually like to report to work today. I was just tired. I felt I have not gained enough sleep. It was raining and the sound of the rains falling on our roof was a lullaby making me want to cuddle with my pillows more. Zzzzzz….

…I wasn’t able to greet my mother and my sisters on Mother’s Day. My phone battery was empty on a Saturday night and I unfortunately left my charger in the office. That means that I was off air the entire Sunday. I hope it’s not too late to say this. “Happy Mother’s Day to my Nanay, Manang Vilma, Mana Lynde and Ate Riza and to all the mothers”. This celebration is one way of saying thank you for everything. I may not be very vocal of what I feel about my mother, but deep inside I hope she feels how truly grateful I am for the things she had done and will do to me. Mingaw na nuon ko sa akong Nanay!

…Today is the birthday of LJR, the person behind the Lord in my name. LJR was a batch mate in high school who hails from Naval, Biliran. We had plenty of memorable experiences together. I experienced how it is to love and be loved in return because of this person. But since graduation, I have not seen LJR. I heard from another batch mate that LJR is already married and has two great kids. I was happy to at least know something about LJR. On this day, I wish all the best for LJR. Happiness, good health, peace in the family. I still want to see LJR though, but just as friends.

…I finally have something to do after this. My client just called that they needed a schedule of the travel expenses and the expenses incurred in their shows held abroad. Not really a mind-boggling task, but at least I would be able to flex these brain muscles, hand for that matter, of mine.

…I am currently listening to a list of sad, breaking up, moving on love songs on Imeem. It is a pretty nice playlist. It sets me in the mood to focus on my work.


:( Need to get back to work....

No comments: